Thursday, October 15, 2009

Checking In

Well, mid-semester is upon us and I'm checking in on how everyone's doing. Remember to keep your blogs up-to-date, including assigned topics. The last few weeks have been free topics, but for my ENC 1102 - you guys have an assigned one this week. You have to "review" one of the author presentations that you enjoyed or in which you learned something new and interesting.

I have left you all in good hands next week while I'm away at the writer's conference next week. I'm really excited about it because 1) I have a manuscript consultation (my first!) and 2) I get to improve on my writing and learn new things that I can bring to you guys. :) I'm also looking forward to the opportunity to catch up on grading!

Check your Blackboard accounts as I will be communicating via Blackboard!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to comment other peoples blogs when not many people have posted, including me:/

    ReplyDelete