Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break

I hope everyone's having a nice, safe, and relaxing Spring Break!

We went up to Disney and Satellite Beach. We got some great weather at Disney, and it was fun hanging out with Mickey and friends. We walked (and walked and walked), and then we ran after our son - talk about getting a workout! If our food hadn't been so unhealthy, I probably would've lost weight! In Satellite Beach it stormed, and it never ceases to amaze me how the sea transforms into a ravaging, violent, angry being, alive in its wrath, when it storms. The waves crashed furiously on the shore, bubbling white like a rabid dog. There was no break, and for two days the ocean was active. Then, the storm passed, and the waves danced a lullaby. They were soft now, slowly bathing the shore. There was no indication of a storm that had passed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. I didn't have a real break,and my week was like any other week: house chores and long study hours for the coming mid terms. I really need a break but I think I'm going to have to wait until summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sounds fun, the sea really is an amazing force. I think it's one of the most relaxing things when the weather's just right. It's so easy to just get lost. :] I cant wait til summer so I can enjoy more of it! See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sounds like so much fun, I haven't been to Disney in such a long time I need to go ASAP. LOL.

    ReplyDelete