Monday, November 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Madness

Keeping up with five blogs is exhausting, and a much harder job than I anticipated. Poor excuse, perhaps, but eh, it's all I've got right now.

I spent the latter part of last week, and the weekend, in Sanibel, attending the Sanibel Island Writer's Conference. It was much needed, and while I didn't get the grading I expected, I did write and I did get my writing critiqued. It was a break I needed. I'm blogging about the experience here.

Registration for winter term is also here. The last few weeks were spent working the winter term Learning Communities schedule. It's finally complete and I'll be updating the LC blog soon. I never got a chance to blog about the Celebrating Success in Learning Communities Luncheon and Percussion Workshop, which was fabulous. I hope to be doing that soon, and maybe I'll even include some pics from the event. This'll all be on the LC blog.

I hope everyone's hanging on tight; this semester's almost over and it's sure to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment