Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging and Keeping Up

It seems as if many have forgotten that the blog is part of the grade. While I just don't have enough hours in a day to reply to the posts, I do read. And as I read, I notice that the dates start becoming further and further from the current date. For example, many of the blogs have a last post that is dated back to February, and some even to January! I mean, c'mon people. We're at the END of March. Not only that, but I'm noticing that the responses to posts has been slacking, too. I know it's a PITA, especially for those that aren't used to this, but it's still a requirement.

Now, for those of you that keep up with your blogs and your replies - thank you. I truly enjoy reading them and sometimes find myself either laughing by myself in the office (or at home) or remembering quite vividly being a freshman or sophomore in college (among other reactions).

Anyway, this was really just a reminder that the whole blogging thing is mandatory, and if you haven't kept up or you haven't started, your grade will suffer. It was also a thumbs up for those that are keeping up and contributing worthwhile posts and responses.

8 comments:

  1. Yes
    I have noticed that as well, I myself was looking for posts to reply to and didnt find many options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's true. I am one of those who have been so busy that it has slipped my mind. But I'm trying to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find I write so much in each post, that it might be a good Idea to give my few readers a break in between posts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you reminded us..I'm one of the guilty who has forgotten about the blogs :/
    But i'm doing my best to keep up =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been keeping up but I think it is because I am constantly on the internet! I'm actually posting a blog right now with a song I recorded with Jorge. Check it out! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA! I died laughing when I read the comment you left me because I would never expect a professor to write "ROTFLMAO". That totally made my day! Hahaha thanks! =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am one of those people to ive been so busy i just forget lol... im getting back into blogging though hopefully i can keep up with it now :)

    ReplyDelete