Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Additions

I added a "quote of the day" to the blog. I considered adding "word of the day" too, but I couldn't find one whose format/code worked well here. I love quotes, so I thought the quote thing would be nice. I'm also working on a new faculty website that could help everyone. Granted, it's late for this semester (I just went to the class/training on Friday), but I may be able to get it up in time for the last few assignments. It should be informational and helpful, and it would have links to great online resources. We'll see how that goes.

And I know most of your are counting - 3 more weeks (give or take a day or two) until the end of classes! Phew! Most of you are probably planning your next moves, whether they be classes or summer activities. I will be planning my son's 2nd birthday, working on a few writing pieces (bits of the memoir, some short stories, and a poem or two), and maybe taking a couple trips to Disney. I wouldn't mind getting in some scrapbooking time (I have TONS of pics juts laying around that I need to organize) and maybe putting some order at home. Oh yea, and I want to get my son some swimming lessons, too, and maybe try to get in some pool/beach time, too. HA! One summer is not going to be enough time for all that!

But before the summer gets here.... we have the last three weeks of classes and papers to write. We will survive! ;) Hope you guys are having a wonderful (and HOT) weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote of the day. My daughters teacher last year used to write a quote of the day on the board every day. They would spend about 5 to 10 minutes discussing it and then go about the daily work. I thought it was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete