Friday, February 5, 2010

Assigned topic: ALL CLASSES

We're in week 4 of blogging, so by this Sun there should be 4 posts in your blog! There are several of you that only have the initial 1 or 2, so you might want to catch up soon.

To make it a little easier for this week (or next if you've already written for this week), I'm giving you an assigned topic.

Visit this site: Modern Love Column from the New York Times. These are personal essays published every Sunday in the NY Times. I want you to browse through them and read those that call your attention. Then, in a post (paragraph or more) tell me which ones you liked, which ones evoked strong responses in you, which ones affected you - and why. Did you have a favorite?

For your post, give me the title(s) (and because these are essays, the titles would be placed in quotation marks) and the author(s), then tell me about the essay(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment