Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The wonderful Flu

I have it. I haven't had the real flu since god-knows-when. I remember getting really bad colds. I remember strep throat. I don't remember feeling as if a truck had run over me. I don't remember feeling the pain from the top of my hair to my toe nails. Even my freaking colon hurt!

I drove myself to the doctor today and that was excrutiating. I don't know how I got there and back without crashing, but I did. I am so thankful for my family because they've been taking care of me. My mom came this morning, took my son to school, picked him up in the afternoon, and brought me chicken soup from La Carreta with toast. It was delicious! Then, my husband picked up the Tamiflu, and got me some oreo cookies and cuban bread. Perfect dessert when I'm sick! I haven't been on much, and this will be short, because I don't feel well and beacuse I don't have the head to write more. I've emailed you all via Blackboard, those of you whose classes are/were affected, so look at those for more info.

And, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you're sick, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS! I will work with you, I promise. I just don't want to get sick again. Even though my husband was sick, he didn't have the flu, and my son hasn't been sick either. SO I'm only praying I don't pass this on to them because then it's just a royal pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment